- Confirmed Coronavirus Cases in Brookhaven
- Tracking the Coronavirus in Brookhaven
- A Message from Town of Brookhaven Supervisor Edward P. Romaine
- Town Closings, Cancelations and Postponements - Updated 4/3
- Online Payments, New Building Division, Fire Prevention and Planning Department Processes
- Statement from Receiver of Taxes Louis J. Marcoccia: Update on Tax Office Operations
- Town Asks Residents to Follow the Trash, Garbage and Bulk Item Pick-up Rules and Requirements
- Supervisor Romaine Warns Residents to be Aware of Fraud Schemes During Coronavirus Pandemic
- Grocery Stores in Brookhaven Town that Offer Delivery
- Town Economic Development Resources and Updates Guide
- Town Psychiatric Social Workers Provide Services to Help People Cope with Coronavirus Stress and More
- Animal Shelter Seeking Fosters/Adopters for Medium to Large Mixed Breed Dogs
- Brookhaven Reminds Residents of Prohibition Against Dogs in Public Parks
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Frequently Asked Questions (Spanish)
- Optimum is Offering Free Internet Access for Brookhaven Students Impacted by Coronavirus
- Follow the Town of Brookhaven on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @BrookhavenTown
- Sign up for Brookhaven email and/or text message notifications pertaining to Coronavirus and Town emergencies.
How You Can Help
- Plasma Donations from Recovered COVID-19 Patients
- The Red Cross is seeking people who are fully recovered from COVID-19 and may be able to donate plasma to help current patients with serious or immediately life-threatening COVID-19 infections. View the American Red Cross website for more information.
- New York State (NYS) is seeking the items below. Visit the NYS website to learn more.
- Qualified Health Professionals
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), such as gloves, masks and gowns
- Companies to manufacture new products
- Donations of Goods, Services, and Space
- Urgent Need for Blood Donors - We are urging people if you are still eligible to donate, please to go to the nearest donor center. We are in critical need!
Coronavirus Useful Resources
View our Coronavirus resources page which includes:
- Testing locations
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) resources
- New York State (NYS) resources
- Veterans Affairs resources
- Suffolk County resources
- and more!