- A Message from Town of Brookhaven Supervisor Edward P. Romaine
- Town Closings, Cancelations and Postponements - Updated 3/30
- Online Payments, New Building Division, Fire Prevention and Planning Department Processes
- Town Asks Residents to Follow the Trash, Garbage and Bulk Item Pick-up Rules and Requirements
- Supervisor Romaine Warns Residents to be Aware of Fraud Schemes During Coronavirus Pandemic
- Grocery Stores that Offer Delivery
- Town Economic Development Resources and Updates Guide
- Town Psychiatric Social Workers Provide Services to Help People Cope with Coronavirus Stress and More
- Animal Shelter Seeking Fosters/Adopters for Medium to Large Mixed Breed Dogs
- Brookhaven Reminds Residents of Prohibition Against Dogs in Public Parks
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Frequently Asked Questions (Spanish)
- Optimum is Offering Free Internet Access for Students Impacted by COVID-19/Coronavirus
- Follow the Town of Brookhaven on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @BrookhavenTown
- Sign up for Brookhaven email and/or text message notifications pertaining to Coronavirus and Town emergencies.
How You Can Help
- New York State (NYS) is seeking the items below. Visit the NYS website to learn more.
- Qualified Health Professionals
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), such as gloves, masks and gowns
- Companies to manufacture new products
- Donations of Goods, Services, and Space
- Urgent Need for Blood Donors - We are urging people if you are still eligible to donate, please to go to the nearest donor center. We are in critical need!
Coronavirus Useful Resources
View our Coronavirus resources page which includes:
- Testing locations
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) resources
- New York State (NYS) resources
- Veterans Affairs resources
- Suffolk County resources
- and more!