Seasonal Boat Slips
The Town Clerk is responsible for issuing and maintaining seasonal marina boat berth lease agreements. Boat berth leases are only available to Town of Brookhaven residents. Marina boat berths are leased on an annual basis for the boating season which commences on the second Saturday of May and ends on the first Sunday in November. Boats are not permitted to remain in the marina after the first Sunday in November.
Seasonal leases are available for the following Town Marinas:
- Corey Creek Marina (Blue Point)
- Forge River Marina (Mastic)
- Mount Sinai Marina (Cedar Beach)
- Port Jefferson Marina
- Sandspit Marina (Patchogue)
Apply for Waitlist
Please visit the Marina Wait List page to apply for the waitlist for the Corey Creek, Forge River, Mount Sinai and Port Jefferson Marinas. Please email TCMarinas@brookhavenny.gov if you are interested in leasing a marina boat berth in the Sandspit Marina.
- Corey Creek Marina: $75.00 per foot, $1350.00 Minimum Fee
- Forge River Marina: $65.00 per foot, $1170.00 Minimum Fee
- Mount Sinai Marina: $88.00 per foot, $1584.00 Minimum Fee
- Port Jefferson Marina: $88.00 per foot, $1584.00 Minimum Fee
- Sandspit Marina: $75.00 per foot, $1350.00 Minimum Fee
Renewal paperwork is mailed to current boat berth holders in December. All renewal paperwork must be postmarked or returned to the Town Clerk’s office by February 1. If renewal paperwork is not postmarked or received in the Town Clerk’s office by February 1, the leaseholder forfeits their ability to renew the lease and must apply for the waitlist to obtain a new lease.
- Questions regarding transient slip availability, Mount Sinai Mooring Permits and marina maintenance should be directed to the Town of Brookhaven Department of Parks and Recreation at 631-451-6133.
- Questions regarding Port Jefferson Mooring Permits should be directed to the Town of Brookhaven Department of Public Safety at 631-473-3052.
- Questions regarding Seasonal Boat Leases should be directed to TCMarinas@brookhavenny.gov.