Vector Airport System
Vector Airport Systems
Vector handles the billing and payments for the Brookhaven Calabro Airport (HWV) Fee Schedule. Vector assesses a fee based upon an aircraft’s departure. The fee is not an arrival related fee. Vector’s system and technologies are able to provide the exact data for the airport sponsor (Brookhaven Calabro Airport). View our authorization to bill letter (PDF) authorizing Vector to bill on behalf of the Town of Brookhaven Calabro Airport.
Vector has a self-service Web portal that allows operators to:
- Update contact information
- Process credit card payments
- View account history
- Request copies of invoices via email or download invoices to Excel
- Enroll in electronic invoicing.
To log into the portal, please use the operator ID and invoice number shown on the invoice. Vector accepts credit cards, checks and ACH/Wire Payments.
- Credit Cards Accepted: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted. There is a service provider processing fee of 3% of the total amount paid. This surcharge fee goes directly to the 3rdparty credit card processor, not to Vector. This surcharge does not exceed the amount charged to Vector by the credit card processor.
- Vector does not keep credit card information on file and does not accept credit card information via email or fax.
- While credit card surcharges charged by “merchants”, “retailers”, or “sellers” are not allowed in some states, they are allowed when government and public entities charge them for the collection of taxes or fees (i.e., landing fees). Vector is not a “merchant”, “retailer”, or “seller” but an “agent” of the government entities (i.e., cities, towns, public authorities, et al) that operate the airports for which Vector collects landing fees and other aircraft operating fees. As such, the prohibition on charging credit card surcharges does not apply to the transaction.
- Checks can be mailed to the remittance address shown in the upper left corner of the Vector invoice and MUST include the Invoice Number or Operator ID. Since Vector handles the billing for multiple airports, please make sure your payment is mailed to the airport payment address shown on the invoice.Vector’s online payment portal allows you to login and view any invoice issued by Vector.
- ACH/Wire Payments – Please email email@example.com to get banking details. Remittance information should also be sent to this email address.
For payment or billing inquiries, Vector can be reached at 888-588-0028 (X700 or Option 1) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org Their office hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST with most federal holidays observed as well as Christmas Eve and the Friday after Thanksgiving.
Authorization to Bill:
View our authorization to bill letter (PDF) authorizing Vector to bill on behalf of the Town of Brookhaven Calabro Airport.