Report a Problem

Unregistered Vehicles

The Department of Recycling and Sustainable Materials Management handles unregistered vehicles on private property and the Department of Public Safety handles unregistered vehicles on the street. To report an unregistered vehicle, contact us online or call 631-451-8696 (TOWN).


To report litter on the side of a town road or on private property, please contact us online or call 631-451-8696 (TOWN). A roadside clean-up crew will remove litter from town roads. A sanitation inspector will be sent out to inspect litter on private property and determine if there is a violation of the town code. As needed, the sanitation inspector will contact the owner of the property to correct the violation.