Visitors to Brookhaven facilities now have the option to purchase a virtual seasonal parking permit registered to their vehicle's license plate or to pay-as-you-go at a parking pay station.
2022 Parking Permit
- Purchase your parking permit(s) online
- You may also make an appointment to purchase a virtual Parking Permit
- Saturday appointments are now available. (must make an appointment)
- Parking permits are good for all Town beaches, pools, marinas, and the Holtsville Ecology Site (view all permits)
Resident Parking Permit Fees
- $25 for first vehicle
- $15 for each additional vehicle in household
- $5 for Senior Citizens (60+), Handicapped and Veterans per vehicle
- Free for Service-Connected Disabled Veterans
Non-Resident Parking Permit Fee
- $350 per vehicle
Parking Pay Stations
If you do not purchase a virtual seasonal Parking Permit 24 hours before your visit, you must pay for parking at one of our pay stations.
Directions for Using Pay Stations
Parking is not guaranteed unless vehicle is physically in a parking space. Parking cannot be paid prior to arrival and securing a parking space.
- Park your vehicle. Vehicles must be parked head-in and within marked lines.
- Remember your license plate number or use your smartphone to take a photo of your vehicle license plate.
- Enter your license plate number at the pay station or use the Flowbird App and pay with your smartphone.
- Select parking duration.
- Pay with cash or credit card. Pay Stations do not dispense change. All pay stations accept coins or credit cards. Gray colored pay stations accept $1, $5 and $10 bills.
- Proceed to your destination. There is no need to display a ticket or receipt on vehicle dashboard.
- Monday - Thursday: $3.00 per hour
- Friday through Sunday and Holidays: $4.00 per hour
- Daily Rate (Port Jefferson and Sandspit Marina only): $25 up to 24 hours
- Weekly Rate (Port Jefferson and Sandspit Marina only): $150 up to 7 days
Pay Station Locations/Hours of Operation
- Cedar Beach: 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Cedar Beach West: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Cedar Beach Fishing Pier: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm*
- Corey Beach: 8:00 am - 10:00 pm*
- Holtsville Ecology Site/Pool: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Port Jefferson Marina: 24 hours
- Sandspit Marina: 24 hours*
- Shoreham Beach: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm*
- West Meadow Beach: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm*
*Night Fishing Permit required from 5:00 pm - 6:00 am. Parking Permit or Pay Station required all other hours.