West Meadow Beach
West Meadow Beach will be offering 2 sessions this summer. Swimming lessons meet Monday through Friday for two consecutive weeks. All class times are subject to change and pending instructor availability. Proof of age (birth certificate or passport) must be shown for all children ages 7 and under even if they have had lessons with us previously.
For the benefit of each child, especially the younger ones, it is important that the minimum age be observed. All participants will be evaluated the first day and placed into the correct level based on comfort in the water and swimming skills, or by age for 4 and 5 year olds. They will remain in this level for the entirety of the session.
In the event of rain we will still go into the water. It is at your discretion as to whether or not you let your child swim. In the case of thunder or lightning we will not go in the water. The instructors will give a safety lesson, discussing water safety topics and conducting dry land activities. This is a requirement for all Red Cross Learn-to-Swim Levels.
Our program is taught by Red Cross certified water safety instructors. Red Cross certified lifeguards are on duty during lessons.
Parking sticker or daily parking fee required at this location. For additional information or questions regarding swimming lessons, please call 631-281-2866. Check back for 2019 session dates, class times and registration information.
- Session I: July 2 to July 13, 2018 (9 classes, no lessons July 4th)
- Session III: July 30 to August 10, 2018
All class times are subject to change and pending instructor availability.
|Beginner Readiness||12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m.|
|Level 1||12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m.|
|Level 2||1 p.m. and 1:30 p.m.|
|Level 3||1 p.m. and 1:30 p.m.|
|Level 4 - 6||2:15 p.m.|
|Preschool Aquatics||12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m.|
- Centereach Pool located at 286 Hawkins Road:
- Tuesday, June 26, 2018, 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. (Administration Building)
- Wednesday, June 27, 2018, 3:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. (Pool)
- Thursday, June 28, 2018, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (Pool)
- Friday, June 29, 2018, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. (Pool)
- West Meadow Beach (in person at the beach):
- Tuesday, June 26, 2018, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Swimming Fees for 2018
|Parent and Child, Preschool, Beginner and Levels 1 to 7||$85||$125|