- Annual Parking Permit
- Night Fishing Parking Permit
- Mt. Sinai and Port Jefferson Mooring Permit
- Mt. Sinai Dinghy, Kayak Rack/Dock Permit
- Boat Launching Ramp Permit
- Davis Park Boat Permit
- Field Permit Application, used to rent a field at a park (lacrosse, baseball, soccer, softball, football).
- General Permit Application, park, gazebo, pavilion, bleacher, and special event reservations.
- Building Use Permit Application, used to rent a recreation center.
- Parking Permit for Persons with Disabilities (PDF), A permit to park in spaces designated for Persons with Disabilities.
- Amusement Permit Application (PDF), required to hold a carnival, fair or similar special event.
- Amusement Device License Application (PDF), required for amusement devices (ex. Video arcade games, Pinball machines, Claw Machines) in operation in Brookhaven Town.
- Beach Buggy Permit Application (PDF), required for motor vehicle use on Fire Island
- Dog License (PDF), all dogs over the age of four months are required to be licensed pursuant to New York State Law.
- Drop Off Bin Permit Application (PDF), required for charitable drop off bins on commercial properties.
- Going Out of Business Sale License Application (PDF), required by New York State Law to hold a Going Out of Business Sale.
- Outdoor Assemblage (PDF), required for outdoor assemblages of more than 30 people that is open to the public.
- Parade/Road Race Permit Application (PDF), required to hold a parade, march, or road race.
- Peddling Permit Application (PDF)
- Pooch Pass (PDF), required to use the Brookhaven Town Dog Parks.
- Shellfish Permit Application (PDF), required for commercial shell fishing.
- Shellfish Buyer Permit Application (PDF), required to buy, sell, possess or otherwise deal with shellfish for commercial purposes.
- Shellfish Buyer’s Helper Permit Application (PDF), required for any employee or agent of a shellfish buyer.
- Permit to House or Harbor Pigeons Application (PDF)
- Wooden Walk Application (PDF), required for vehicle use on wooden walkways in Fire Island.
- Application for a Fire Prevention Permit form (PDF) required for commercial buildings (see see instructions sheet (PDF)).
- Work Permit Application (PDF). required for:
- Driveway aprons (new or modified)
- Road work (curbs, sidewalks, drainage, road extensions, paving)
- Utility work (including private jobs)
- Block Party Permit Application (PDF), required to hold a block party in your neighborhood.
- Ecology Site Building Use Permit Application, required to rent one of several rooms at the Holtsville Ecology Site and Animal Preserve.