Third Party Notifications

Third-Party Notification for Elderly & Disabled Homeowners

If you are either 65 years of age or older, or disabled and you own and occupy a one, two, or three family residence, you may designate a consenting adult third-party to receive duplicate copies of your tax bills and notices of unpaid taxes. Applications may be obtained in person from your tax-collecting officer. 

Applications for third-party notifications must be filed with the tax-collecting officer no later than October 1st. Access the application for third-party notifications (PDF).