- View Pets for Adoption - Browse a listing of animals available for adoption at the Town of Brookhaven Animal Shelter.
- View Lost and Found Pets - If you have lost your pet, browse the list of lost and found animals currently at the Town of Brookhaven Animal Shelter.
- View Interactive Assessment Roll - View a map-based Assessment Roll for properties within the Town of Brookhaven. The Assessment Roll contains information such as a property's assessed value, market value, school district, home square footage, home physical inventory, and more!
- Renew Your Building Division Permit Online - Many permits issued by the Town of Brookhaven Building Division may be renewed online! Additionally, rental licenses can be renewed online too!
- Make a Reservation to See the Building Division - Schedule a visit, reschedule a visit, or cancel a visit to see the Town of Brookhaven Building Division.
- Look Up Accessory Apartment and House Rental Permits in the Town of Brookhaven - Use this interactive tool to view all current Accessory Apartment and House Rental permits in the Town of Brookhaven.
- Sign Up for a Recruitment Table at Our Job Fair - Businesses, get a recruitment table and attract the best talent for your job openings!
- Sign Up for a Vendor Exhibit Table at Our Business Expo - Businesses, get a vendor exhibit table and draw more attention to your business!
- Commercial Property Registration - According to Chapter 30, Article 19 of the Town Code, "all persons, corporations or other entities owning improved commercial used, zoned or assessed properties in the Town of Brookhaven shall file a certificate of registration with the Chief Fire Marshal..."
- Email the Fire Marshal Team Responsible for Your Area - View an interactive map of the Town showing the various Fire Marshal Teams covering all areas of the Town. You can click on any area to email the Fire Marshal Team or get more information.
- Holiday Light Spectacular - Highway Superintendent Daniel P. Losquadro is announcing the return of the annual Brookhaven Town Holiday Spectacular, an indoor, walk-through holiday light show benefiting the Holtsville Ecology Site.
Tree Inspection Request - The removal of trees in the Town Right of Way (ROW) fall under the jurisdiction of the Highway Department. The Town does not remove healthy trees. To be considered for removal, a tree in the Town ROW must be dead or the roots must be causing damage (such as lifting a driveway or curb or going into a cesspool).
- Report Traffic Safety Problem - Report a problem pertaining to traffic signals, pavement markings, guiderails, street signs, and more.
- Apply for Home Repairs - Brookhaven's Residential Rehabilitation Program provides repairs to owner-occupied single-family homes in the Town, thereby stabilizing or increasing home values. Eligibility is determined by total household income.
- Report a Housing Related Issue - Report a housing related issue to the Town of Brookhaven. You may report an illegal apartment, tall grass, an unfenced pool, an unsafe structure, and more.
- Report a Vacant Home - Use our interactive online service to file a complaint about a vacant building (or register your vacant building (PDF) now). Please note you can't use this system to report vacant buildings in villages. You must contact the village directly.
- Report a Nature Preserves Violation - Report a suspected violation of Town of Brookhaven Nature Preserves code. Common violations include: illegal dumping / hunting / encroachments with structures, fences or clearing / ATV or dirt bike use.
- Online Records Request - Submit an interactive online Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) application.
Parking Violations Bureau
- View / Pay Your Parking Ticket Online - Lookup and pay your Town of Brookhaven parking ticket through the Town website!
- Register for Summer Fun Camp - Summer Fun Day Camp is an eight-week camp open to children between six and twelve years old. This program includes arts and crafts, quiet games, indoor and outdoor activities, swimming and special events. Camp runs Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. with early drop off (7 a.m. to 8 a.m.) and late pickup (4 p.m. to 5 p.m.) care available at an additional cost.
- Register Your Baseball Team - The Town of Brookhaven Youth Baseball Program is open to teams from ages 8 to 18. The leagues are divided by age group and seasons as well as tournament play. The fields that are used by the league include both artificial turf and grass fields located throughout the Town of Brookhaven.
- Apply for a Seasonal Job - You may apply online for a seasonal job with the Town of Brookhaven. View Our Seasonal Application Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) (PDF). Civil Service defines the summer season as two weeks prior to Memorial Day until two weeks after Labor Day. If you wish to apply for a seasonal job in the Highway Department, please use our online Highway Department Seasonal Application.
- View Zoning Information - Get zoning-related information through our interactive map, such as Property Zoning, Zoning Overlay Districts, Hydrogeological Sensitive Zones, and Council Districts.
- View Historic Districts / Landmarks Information - Get historic district related information through our interactive map, such as Town of Brookhaven historic landmarks, historic districts, and Council Districts.
- Watch Channel 18 On Demand - Watch all Town of Brookhaven board meetings LIVE or on demand, in addition to our Coffee with the Supervisor program, press conferences, Public Service Announcements (PSAs), and more!
- Get Channel 18 Cable Schedule - Get a full week schedule to know what will be airing on Channel 18 in the Town of Brookhaven.
- View GIS Maps - Get a listing of all our GIS map applications which present a wide-variety of Town data.
- Municipal Market - This new feature on the Town’s website opens up the bid and RFP (Request for Proposal) process to allow increased transparency and accountability of Town contracts, pricing, vendor information, associated documents and more.
Receiver of Taxes
- View / Pay Your Tax Bill - View a digital replica of your tax bill, including tax exemptions and tax payments, or pay your tax bill online!
Recycling and Garbage Collection
- Find Glass Recycling Locations - View an interactive map showing glass recycling drop-off locations in the Town.
- Sign Up for Great Brookhaven Cleanup - Sign up for the Great Brookhaven Cleanup!
- Request a Paper Recycling Bin - Request a paper recycling bin from the Town of Brookhaven.
- View Garbage Pickup Days - Easily lookup your trash pickup days in the Town of Brookhaven.
- View Garbage Pickup Days On a Map - View an interactive map of the Town showing the various garbage pickup days for each community.
- Apply for Transportation Services - The Jitney Transportation Program is a shared ride, curb to curb service provided to our Senior Citizens (over 60) and Disabled residents who have no other means of transportation.
- Obtain Marriage, Birth, and Death Certificates Online - The Town Clerk files and issues certificates for all marriages, births and deaths that occur within Brookhaven Town. You can apply for a certified copy of a vital record online.
- Apply for a Dog License - The Town Clerk manages dog licenses in the Town of Brookhaven. You can now apply for a dog license online.
- Report an Abandoned Vehicle on a Town Road - You will be required to enter your contact information, the location of the abandoned vehicle and a description of the abandoned vehicle into our online form. Once submitted, the request is routed to our Vehicle Control Office who will process the request.
- Sign Up for Our Women's Conference and Expo - Join us for our annual Conference and Expo which will feature guest speakers, vendor booths and workshops that promote wellness and personal growth in the lives of women in the community.
- Submit a Nomination for Our Women's Recognition Awards - Our Women’s Recognition Awards recognize residents nominated by members of the community who either live or work in the Town of Brookhaven and have demonstrated excellence in a variety of areas.
- View Women's Referral Agencies - Our Women's Services Division has compiled a map of agencies throughout Long Island that provide services to Women in the Community.
- Submit a Nomination for Our Youth Volunteer Awards - The Town of Brookhaven Youth Volunteer Awards recognize residents from each council district who assist young people in the community, whether they are adults, service groups or younger people themselves.
- Request to Join Our Youth Board - The Brookhaven Youth Board is comprised of volunteers from the community. Board members advise the Supervisor, Town Council and Youth Bureau about issues affecting youth.