***Due to COVID-19 the selling dates which were scheduled for April 18th – May 2nd 2020 at this time is subject to change for all Dinghy Docks, Dinghy Racks, and Kayak Racks. We will post an update when the information becomes available. Please check the Town Website for these updates.
Procedures for Use of Dinghy Docks, Dinghy Racks, and Kayak Racks
Seasonal Dinghy/Kayak Racks
Seasonal Dinghy/Kayak Racks are sold* on a first come, first serve basis. There is no guarantee that you will be issued the same spot as the previous year. Dinghy Docks are only available to Mooring Permit holders. You must obtain your sticker from the Dockmaster before placing your Dinghy/Kayak in a spot. Dinghys and Kayaks must be removed from their spots at the end of the Boating Season. *You Do Not need to have your Dinghy/Kayak with you at the time of purchase.
Dinghy Docks: $100.00
- Only available to Mooring Permit holders
- You MUST bring your Mooring Permit with you at the time of purchase
- Please bring your license
- 2019 Dinghy Dock holders must renew their spot by Sunday, May 3rd to guarantee the same slip as last year.
Dinghy/Kayak Racks: $25.00
- Please bring your license *Limit of 2 spots per customer*
- April 18th: Saturday, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- April 19th: Sunday, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- April 25th: Saturday, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- April 26th: Sunday, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- May 2nd: Saturday, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- May 3rd: Sunday, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
For more information on Dinghy Docks, Dinghy Racks and Kayak Racks call 631-451-6117 or during the hours of operation above, call the Mount Sinai Tower at 631-928-0199. Any spots that are not sold during this time period will be available at the Mount Sinai Marina starting Saturday, May 9th.