Our Youth Bureau INTERFACE Program’s Annual Coat Drive will run from January 13 through February 14. Last year’s Coat Drive provided warm coats to many families in Brookhaven. Without the generous donations received during the drive, this would not have been possible. View Flyer
Donation Drop Off Points
- Brookhaven Town Hall, 1 Independence Hill in Farmingville
- Rose Caracappa Senior Center, 739 Route 25A in Mount Sinai
- New Village Recreation Center, 20 Wireless Road in Centereach
- Brookhaven Town Highway Department, 1140 Old Town Road in Coram
- Henrietta Acampora Recreation Center, 39 Montauk Highway in Blue Point
- Moriches Bay Recreation Center, 313 Frowein Road, Center Moriches
Give the Gift of Warmth
New or gently used coats and jackets sizes infant to adult are accepted.
Hours of operation for the Town of Brookhaven Youth Bureau INTERFACE Program’s Annual Coat Drive are from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. For further information, please contact Josie Lunde at the Town of Brookhaven Youth Bureau or call at 631-451-8011.
INTERFACE is a partnership between individuals, generous corporate neighbors and the Town of Brookhaven united in a shared effort to give assistance to Brookhaven’s less fortunate residents all year round.