Farmingville, NY – On October 13, the Town of Brookhaven Women’s Services Division will present its first session of the free Career EDGE Virtual Job Readiness series. This free program is designed to help unemployed and under-employed women gain professional skills, accelerate their job search and build confidence through weekly training sessions, one-on-one career coaching and networking in a supportive environment. The Career EDGE Virtual Job Readiness classes will be held via ZOOM on Wednesday mornings at 9:30am on October 13, 20, 27, November 3 and 10. Women interested in participating can register online at Brookhaven Dress for Success by selecting the Career EDGE link.
Dress for Success Career EDGE Virtual Readiness program is a seminar series for women seeking employment. It provides the opportunity to work with a great network of professional women, businesspeople and expert speakers and designed to meet the needs of women in our area who are ready to make a move and get the right job. This program is presented by Dress for Success Brookhaven and there is no cost to participants.
The free Career Edge Virtual Job Readiness Series is a unique program for women who are unemployed or under-employed. In just 5 weeks, participants will:
- Increase your knowledge and confidence on securing a job
- Create your personal brand and marketing strategy
- Learn how to find and apply for the job that’s right for you
- Build a focused resume and prepare to ace your interview
- Receive one-on-one career coaching
- Receive a Dress for Success professional suiting experience
- Participate in a sisterhood of women to share your journey
Please contact Dress for Success Brookhaven to learn more about the Career Edge Virtual Job Readiness series. E-mail Brookhaven@dressforsuccess.org or leave a detailed message at 631-451-9127. Space is limited, so early registration is recommended.